CNC machinists to Otanmäki, Finland.
Are you a CNC operator and interested in gaining experience abroad? That's perfect because we are looking for CNC machinists for our client in Otanmäki, Finland.
- Operating, setting and programming of different kind of CNC machines (lathe, milling and milling centers).
- Small series, big parts, tight tolerances.
- Working mostly with Heidenhain control system.
- Material: mostly steel and aluminium.
- Work with technical drawings.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of Heidenhain.
- Good knowledge of technical drawings.
- Communicative English level, min. B1
- Good physical condition.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We offer you a long-term job with good working conditions and benefits:
- Salary: 14,48 €/h gross + production bonus up to 30% (depends on effectivity).
- 6,3% bonus for shortening working hours – based on Finnish laws.
- Extra pay rate for afternoon (1,29 €/h gross).
- 40 working hours per week.
- Work in a stable company.
- Finnish employment contract.
- Accommodation provided in a walking distance to factory, paid by employee, cost is 300 €/month double room in a shared flat and 350 €/month single room in a shared flat.
- Start date: ASAP
Interested? Do not hesitate any longer and send us your CV via the 'Apply for this job' button on the right!