Dishwashers to the city of Santa Claus, Finland - Winter season
Looking for the winter adventure of your lifetime? Get ready to explore the capital of Finnish Lapland and work as a dishwasher in a truly international hospitality business! Join the world's most unique resort and become part of a team that creates the magic of Lapland.
For our client, the Santa Claus Holiday Village, we are hiring energetic DISHWASHERS to join their team. You will be helping to keep the kitchens of three different restaurants clean and functioning smoothly. In the resort, there are 3 different restaurants and Lobby bar, all located in the same area. The job can be intense, and it is important to have a positive attitude and a good team spirit to maintain a pleasant working atmosphere.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a multicultural setting and experience the wonder of Finnish Lapland. The work duration of the seasonal employment is from October/November 2023 – the end of March 2024. And the work shifts are scheduled for an average of 112,5 hours per three weeks. You will be working in a multicultural, friendly, and supportive environment that turns the work into fun and joy.
What we offer you:
• Finnish fixed-term employment contract
• Competitive salary depending on working experience: 1774-1913€/month + extras
• Extra compensation for evening (+1,33€/h), night (+2,25€/h) and Sundays/public holidays (+100%) shifts
• Possibility of additional shifts and extra hours (especially between December-February)
• Staff housing is provided by the employer, paid by the employee, the cost: 300-450€/month (Shared apartments located around 4 km from the workplace)
• Relocation assistance and support with the official formalities in Finland
• Occupational health care provided by the employer after the employment has lasted at least one month
• One safari activity FOR FREE
• Photo with your biggest boss in the area (Santa Claus) :)
• Special prices for lunches (around 6€) + included coffee and soft drinks
• Other benefits such as a 10-20% discount for staff in the restaurant and shops in the Arctic Circle area
We expect you to have:
• Previous relevant experience is a plus
• Capability to do physical work
• English language on a communicative level
• Being a self-motivated team player with a positive attitude
• Driving license is a plus
Information about the selection process:
The suitable applicants will be invited to an online interview, after which we will proceed to the second phase of the recruitment process - the interview with our client.
Barona acts as a collaborator, and the employment agreement will be with Barona, but you will be working for Santa Claus Holiday Village.
Apply now and get ready for unforgettable experiences waiting to be discovered!