Electrical and Automation Supervisor
As a recruitment commission, we are looking for an electrical and automation supervisor for permanent employment with our partner CANPACK Finland Oy, located in Hämeenlinna.
Electrical and Automation Supervisor will be responsible for proper work of organization and team management to ensure that all installations, repairments and devices are maintained to required level and the line has expected quality. Also, the maintenance of equipment is his/her responsibilities. Supervisor has also key role in safety at work.
To fulfil this position, you need to have a strong technical background, experience on similar position, experience and knowledge of electricity sector requirements, fluency in spoken and written Finnish and English (other language skills will be considered to your advantage) and show high level of organizational and managerial skills.
You should be able to:
- ensure safety at work
- organize work for the team (work schedules preparation, tasks assignment),
- supervise and monitor electrical indicators, to follow local requirements, legislations and directives,
- manage team’s performance and ensure that all procedures and policies are followed by your team.
Our ideal Candidate is also:
- results driven,
- a team-player, but a strong leader at the same time: demonstrates ability to manage a team effectively (incl. tasks assignments, motivating and assessing people, employee development, team building and performance management)
- continuous improvement mindset.
- challenging work in a fast-developing international company
- opportunities for further professional development
- competitive salary based on education and professional experience.
Are you interested? Wonderful! Please submit your application and your CV as soon as possible via the system. We will already start interviewing applicants during the application period. The first round of interviews will be conducted as Teams -interviews.