Electricians with DSB certificate to Norway
Join our skilled team of electricians in Norway! You will get a long-term job, great salary and employment benefits, topped up by the opportunity to start a new life in one of the most advanced countries in Europe - Norway!
Are you an experienced electrician with a talent for handling electrical systems and a desire to start a rewarding work journey in the capital of Norway? We want to hear from you!
Your responsibilities include ensuring the proper operation of electrical systems and providing an efficient maintenance service in residential and city buildings (apartments, technical rooms, garages, or basements). Your main tasks include:
- Performing the primary electrician duties - wiring, pulling cables, making electrical connections and handling instruments securely.
- Following safety standards and regulations.
- Approaching with positivity various tasks assigned by superiors in addition to the basic duties.
We are looking for candidates who are already DSB certified. The working area is primarily the Oslo region, although you might work in other parts of Norway, across several projects at various customers' sites. The job starts right away, after the suitable candidates are found.
We will assist you with anything you need in your move and settling to Norway, so dare to take the big step!
What do we offer you?
- Long-term and stable job, with good development oportunities.
- Competitive salary, according to the Norwegian law.
- Paid vacation days (feriepenger) - 12% from your salary on top.
- Good working conditions and attention paid to your occupational safety: we provide you with work insurance, PPE and healthcare insurance.
- Supportive work environment and professional colleagues.
- Housing is provided so that you will not have any apartment-related worries.
- We will support you with your relocation to Norway, so that you could enjoy your life and work in the new country. We'll help you with all the documents and registrations - tax office visits, residence registration, bank accounts, etc.
- You can also apply for a relocation allowance through the EURES Targeted Mobility Scheme. We will guide you on how to apply for it.
Requirements for this position:
- Vocational education as an electrician and DSB certification is mandatory for this role.
- Ability to speak communicative English or Norwegian.
- Norwegian social security number or a temporary D-nr is a big advantage.
- Ability to work independently but also within a team.
- Customer-orientation skills.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
Application for the DSB certification:
Have you applied or intend to apply for a DSB certificate? Wait no more! The application for DSB certification is lengthy and sometimes challenging, but we will review your situation and assist you in applying for it. If your application got denied on the basis of not enough work experience - we might be able to help you as well. If you have already applied for a DSB certificate - don't forget to mention it!
How recruitment for this role is looking like?
The first stage of the recruitment process will be an initial phone interview with the recruiter, followed by a video interview with the recruiter from Norway.
Seems like a good fit for you? Send your application and wait for a reply from us! We will be reviewing and interviewing candidates during the application period.