Do you have a passion to build something new? Are you analytical and curious process industry expert? If so, this could be the perfect role for you. We are looking for a Engineering Manager. Barona Engineering is the recruitment partner supporting Infinited Fiber Company in this recruitment.
As the Engineering Manager you will participate in the development projects related to the piloting of our technology as well as designing of the industrial scale factory. You will be refining our factory concept into industrial solutions, especially in the area of cellulose carbamation module. In this module the pre-treated textile waste based cellulose pulp is treated with urea and heat into cellulose carbamate. You plan, manage and implement pilot scale testing of process equipment and you are the contact person towards the equipment vendors and engineering partners in your module. You will actively search for better solutions for the processes and develop and document the know-how in your area. Our partners are for example engineering consultants, research facilities, equipment vendors and raw material suppliers. Our office is in Otaniemi, Espoo and our carbamation pilot facility is in Valkeakoski. In this position your will report to Engineering Director.
You enjoy working with different kind of people, you are analytical, and you can see the big picture. You have passion to build something new, make new contacts and you get the things done.
- +10 years of diverse working experience
- Experience from process design or plant design
- Practical working experience in process- or chemical industry factories
- Higher education degree in technology in relevant field; e.g. chemical engineering
- Ability to acts as the contact person towards our partners and guide their work according to our targets
- Curious and open minded attitude
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Readiness to travel
- Fluency in English
- Experience of international working environments
We are building a people-centric culture that nurtures high performance. As our team grows, we are looking for a diverse range of open-minded professionals who believe in our core values:
• Rebels with a cause. Our work has meaning – to bring joy and hope back to closets by making textile circularity an everyday reality. We’re a small company with a huge heart, on a mission to change the textile industry for good.
• Born Curious. For us, every day is a chance to learn, question and innovate. We’re a diverse bunch of logical thinkers who thrive on finding solutions, one molecule at a time.
• Unstoppable together. It’s up to us to make a change. So we work as a team, involve and inspire our customers and partners, and get sh**t done. And we have fun doing it, too!
For further information, please, contact Barona Engineering, Recruitment Manager Kristiina Vormala (040 837 4019), best available on Thursdays at 1-2 pm, for more information.