We are looking for experienced Mig / Mag welders to our customer. The employment relationship will be permanent and long lasting. Material thicknesses vary up to 4 mm, materials are stainless and carbon steel.
We expect suitable training and previous experience from welding industry.
Versatile welding experience with other methods and different material thicknesses is counted as an advantage. At the beginning, the task does not require valid welding certificates.
Experience/certificates for your advantage: MIG/MAG 136, T- or head joint, plate/ pipe welding, material thickness greater than 8mm (12mm), Vertical, horizontal, top and bottom positions.
Work is done in two shifts and 40 hours / week.
What we expect from applicant (minimun requirements):
- Knowledge of sheet metal work
- Welding skills MIG/MAG
- Knowledge of technical drawings
- Independent and self-direction way of working
- Shiftworking ability
- Knowledge of finnish or english language.
- You live in finland or you have already experience for working inside finland.
What we offer:
- Permanent and long lasting job
- Competitive salary based in your experience
- Possibility to get a job later directly from the client
- Comprehensive occupational health care
Did you get interested?
Submit your application without hesitate because we start interviews during seek time.
Further information and answers to questions will be given by: Sebastian Haapala 044 460 2073 from Barona Industry.