Finance Process Owner
Are you an expert in financial processes, interested in technology and finding new solutions to do things in a better way? And most importantly, do you want to be part of the energy transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy and get involved in building a cleaner tomorrow?
FINANCE PROCESS OWNER
St1 Nordic is looking for a Finance Process Owner to strengthen their Nordic Financial team, and to work towards better and greener future. In this new position you will work closely with different stakeholders in Finland, Sweden, and Norway (f. ex. finance department, financial functions, IT, reporting, business, and internal audit). So, this is a real vantage point to view the whole St1 group.
The operating environment is changing rapidly and St1 aims to be a forerunner in this. In every function we need a financial innovator who will eventually, after good onboarding process, take responsibility of the quality and development of our financial processes.
As a Finance Process Owner, you will:
- own, harmonize, and develop the financial processes at Nordic level and take control of the whole picture at group level
- take responsibility for developing financial processes for new products and businesses and harmonizing these in potential acquisitions and other arrangements
- develop documentation and our financial reporting
- work as an owner of key user groups.
As a St1 colleague your future co-workers expect you to have a willingness to develop by learning from others, challenging conventional and innovating in new ways of working. You seek for a life-long learning. You are an ideal team player in supporting others but also challenging when necessary. You have commitment and ambition and hunger to grow in your role.
What you should have to succeed in this role:
- A deep understanding of relevant Finance and Accounting processes
- Good knowledge of development processes, practices, and tools
- Strong knowledge in statutory accounting (knowledge in group accounting is a benefit)
- Appropriate skills to drive continuous improvement and knowledge sharing
- Good co-operation, coordination, and communications skills
- Ability to implement and lead change and processes
- A master’s or bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in finance
- At least 3 years of experience in finance
- Fluency in English (other language skills, like Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian are beneficial)
You are eager to find modern and efficient solutions and are ready to take responsibility for finding answers and overcoming challenges!
We offer you a versatile and challenging working environment where you get the opportunity to develop yourself and to work with a group of professionals that have a true passion for their work and mission. Unique work environment where you will be part of the sustainable energy transition. And in St1, you can see and be part of the whole value chain of energy transition in a constantly growing and innovative Nordic energy company with a clear vision and drive. The workplace is located along good transport connections in Helsinki (Tripla).
Are you the curious person with an innovative mindset whom we are looking for? Please submit your online application by May 29th, 2022, including your CV and salary expectation. Please be informed that we will start discussions with the most suitable candidates already during the application period, and the position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found. Please note that we do not consider job applications by email.
The recruitment process is carried out in cooperation with Barona. For more information about the role or the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Consultant Sanna Lamminen, tel. +358 50 340 9104 or email@example.com.