Deadline for applications
We are looking for experienced GLASS CUTTER/ GLASS WORKER for our client in Riihimäki, Finland.
- Glass cutting
- Working with tempered and fire resistance glass
- Minimum 2 years of a relevant experience - previous work experience with glass is mandatory.
- Communicative English level (min. B1)
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer you an excellent salary and a long-term permanent job with good working conditions and benefits:
- Salary 13 - 15€ gross/hour + 6,3% pekannen
- 40 working hours per week, sometimes possibility to work on Saturdays and then take those hours as holidays (possibility to do rotations)
- Work in a stable company
- Finnish employment contract
- Extra pay rate for afternoon (1,21€/h) : 2-shift system
- Accommodation provided, paid by employee, cost is 470€ /month (own studio)
Start date: ASAP
Don't hesitate to send your application as soon as possible!
For more information, contact