Housekeepers for the winter season at Lapland Hotels, Finland
Are you looking for a job in the hospitality area? What about working at one of the world‘s most unique resorts behind the Arctic Circle? We can help you with getting an exciting job for the upcoming winter season! We are offering seasonal jobs mainly in the Lapland area in Finland. It is a great opportunity how to explore a magical Arctic region! Join Barona, work as a HOUSEKEEPER, and get ready for an unforgettable experience!
Depending on the resort where you will be working, your daily tasks as a housekeeper will be cleaning accommodation units, conference rooms, and public areas in the hotel. Especially during the highest season, it can be very busy time, so the right attitude and a good physical conditions are crucial for this role. You will be working in a multicultural environment with people from all over the world, so it is necessary to be able to speak English language which is a working language here.
Depends on your preferences, you can choose from various destinations as Lapland Hotels has 14 resorts in Lapland, such as in Sodankylä, Saariselkä, Sirkka, Levi, Äkäslompolo, or Ylläsjärvi. Are you looking for calm places in the forest to be surrounded by authentic Lappish nature or would you rather prefer to be located in places with more "city vibes" ? We can help you to get a job in the resort which suits you the best.
The length of the contract:
Are you looking for a short-term job or would you rather to have a long-term job? At Lapland Hotels, both options are possible! We are offering various lengths of the employment contracts from 1-month job (for the Christmas period) up to a whole winter season (until middle of April 2024).
It is a **part-time **or full-time job, so your work schedule will consist of 90 h or 112,5 h per three weeks, on average. (depending on the collective agreement).
Why to work with us?
In Barona, you will get:
- Finnish fixed-term employment contract
- Competitive salary depending on working experience: 1810-1913€/month + extras
- Extra compensation for evening (+1,33 €/h), night (+ 2,25€/h) & Sundays/public holidays (+100%) shifts
- Possibility of additional shifts and extra hours (especially between December-February, but November and January are fewer hours)
- Occupational health care provided by the employer after the employment has lasted at least one month
- Staff housing is provided by the employer, paid by the employee, the cost: 100-450€/month (depends on the locality and the type of room)
- Relocation assistance if needed
- Work in a multicultural, friendly, and supportive environment that turns the work into fun and joy
- Other benefits offered by Lapland Hotels such as accommodation benefits, staff discounts in restaurants (up to -50%), staff benefits on all their ski resorts (up to -50%), and other specific staff benefits on safari activities, gyms, spas, and much more
Do you know someone who would be a perfect fit for a hospitality job? Refer them to us and earn up to 50€ through our REFERRAL PROGRAM!
Who we are looking for?
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Previous relevant experience is an advantage
- English language on a communicative level is a MUST
- The right attitude and flexibility
- Ability to keep up good team spirit and work in a dynamic environment
- Driving license is a plus (depends on the resort)
Information about the selection process:
If you feel this is the right job for you, please, submit your resume in the English language.
Barona acts as a collaborator, and the employment agreement will be with Barona, but you will be working for Lapland Hotels, Finland.
The right candidates will be invited for an online interview. Once succeeded, there will be the second round of the interview with our client.