IT Architect: IGA, PAM & Cybersecurity
We are now looking for an IT Architect: IGA, PAM & Cybersecurity to UPM. You will lead IT services architecture and service enhancements and support strategic projects in these areas in UPM IT. This position is located in Helsinki or Tampere, Finland.
Greetings from your future manager
“UPM IT secures uncompromised attention to business continuity and cybersecurity. In our team you will have a leading role in designing and implementing technology that helps keep UPM Businesses safe. Welcome to the team!” – Timo Pernu, Senior Manager, IT
What you’ll do
Cybersecurity IT Services are one of UPM’s key enabling services. In this position you will be focusing on Identity Governance and Assurance (IGA), Privileged Access Management (PAM), Security Operations Center (SOC). The aim is to enhance and maintain services to enable reliable offerings to UPM. We are looking for a person to lead architecture to serve ever-changing business applications landscapes. The architect will work closely with own team members but also with UPM Cybersecurity Office and external Vendors.
In this role you will
- Supervise Cybersecurity target architecture management, focusing on IGA first
- Lead and support external vendors in development
- Consult IT cybersecurity related projects
- Work closely with different stakeholder groups to understand their pain points, needs and requirements and aligning the architecture accordingly
- Design and plan the technical structure of the IGA and Cybersecurity services which involves identifying the needed technology, understanding system interdependencies, creating and modeling the blueprint for the overall architecture and leading its implementation
- Lead best practices by defining technical standards and guidelines and ensuring that they are embedded in our standard way of working
Who you are?
- You have proven track record of designing IT systems/solutions
- You are good at identifying and prioritizing a backlog of problems and improvements
- You are good at visualizing, presenting and pitching solution architectures
- You have experience of cyber security technologies available in the market
- You have experience of enterprise architecture concepts and modeling
- You have experience of working in a large global corporation
- You have good communication skills, primarily in English
This is what we offer for you
- A meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have a highly skilled IT team which we call the Digiforce. We are a multifaceted, international organization that works as a team to achieve commonly shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
The position holder will report to Platform Owner and Team Lead, Application Platforms Design, UPM IT.
For further information regarding the vacancy, please contact:
Niko Rautiainen, firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +358 44 406 5303
Timo Pernu, Senior Manager, IT at email@example.com or tel. +358401677653.
Please apply via the Apply button and attach your CV and cover letter by 30.11.2023. We will start going through the applications already during application period so please submit your application as soon as possible. Please, no applications on e-mail.
This recruitment is executed in co-operation with Northstar Talent. The employment contract will be signed directly with UPM.
A security background check may be performed for those selected to UPM positions, in accordance with the company recruitment guidelines and the Security Clearance Act 726/2014.
UPM is a non-smoking workplace in Finland.