IT Architect, SAP Business Technology Platform
We are now looking for IT Architect, SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) for UPM. In this position you will be defining and shaping the future SAP user experience of many UPM Business Areas.
Greetings from your future manager
“UPM is going through a major transformation of its core ERP systems into SAP S/4HANA. SAP Business Technology Platform is a key piece in this puzzle, creating world class user experiences powered by data, intelligence and automation. This is your opportunity to lead the low-code revolution of UPM SAP as a part of a passionate team! – Timo Pernu, Application Platforms Design Team Lead
What you will do
- Plan and position the usage of SAP Business Technology Platform at UPM
- Own, manage and develop the design and development principles of SAP Business Technology Platform at UPM with a focus on the reusability
- Own, manage and develop further the practices and processes of SAP Business Technology Platform development at UPM
- Lead and enforce best practices in SAP’s clean core architecture, making sure that code is clean, well-organized, and follows design principles to enhance maintainability and readability.
- Collaborating in cross-functional teams to lead the Clean core strategy across transformation projects and business areas.
- Work with partners and fellow UPM Architects to ensure high quality of solutions built on SAP Business Technology Platform and surrounding technologies
- Be a leading community member or evangelist of SAP Business Technology Platform at UPM
Who you are
- You enjoy challenging the status quo and can create a compelling vision for the future
- You also have good consensus building skills, capability to distil a shared mission and vision from even competing or contradicting viewpoints
- You have deep understanding of SAP Clean Core approach, in-apps extensibility and steampunk.
- Strong desire to learn the latest SAP product portfolio and new technologies around (S/4HANA, BTP, Cloud and related solutions) and help to review the impact on business
- You have knowledge of Build apps – Low Code/No Code, automation, workzone and BTP integration capabilities
- Draw on your deep knowledge in SAP S/4HANA and SAP BTP to guide the technology team in architecture, solution design, best practice, and handle critical issue resolution, etc.
- You have hands-on with SAP Fiori development (SAPUI5, Fiori Elements, OData Service, CDS Views, Restful ABAP programming model, Java, webservices etc.)
- Preferrable to have good understanding of CI/CD pipeline, Cloud ALM
- You have earlier experience or are eager to learn enterprise architecture modelling
This is what we offer for you
- A meaningful job – We have an inspiring purpose ‘We create a future beyond fossils. Our work is impactful and transformative.
- A caring community – Our community is built on great team spirit and shared commitment. We care about each other and the well-being of our colleagues. We support the work-life balance of all our employees.
- Development opportunities – We offer you great opportunities to learn and grow throughout your career. We are an international, multi-business organization offering plenty of avenues for personal growth.
- Responsible employer - Sustainability is at the core of everything we do. We are committed to ambitious, science-based sustainability targets in all areas from climate change to biodiversity. We foster diversity and inclusivity, offering a work environment in which everyone can be themselves.
The position is located in Helsinki or Tampere.
Please apply via the Apply button and attach your CV and cover letter by the end of 30.11.2023. We will start going through the applications already during application period so please submit your application as soon as possible. Please, no applications on e-mail.
This recruitment is executed in co-operation with Northstar Talent. The employment contract will be signed directly with UPM.
For further information, please contact:
Niko Rautiainen +358 44 406 5303, firstname.lastname@example.org
Timo Pernu, +358 40 167 7653, email@example.com