IT Project Manager M&A
In this business-critical role, you will be a key player in our Mergers&Acquisitions projects as an IT Project Manager. You will be leading and managing the IT part of the M&A integration projects by working collaboratively with the IT and other functional M&A integration project streams. This position is an excellent viewpoint to the whole Lindström group. You will be working in an international and multicultural environment which requires a proactive and flexible approach in projects.
In this role your main responsibilities will include:
• Lead, plan, and coordinate IT activities starting from the due diligence phase until project handover to operations.
• Study and plan concrete IT solutions to achieve the target in different M&A cases
• Be responsible for planning the integration of the target company into Lindström environment from the technology perspective
• Co-operate with other functional M&A integration project streams
• Manage M&A related IT backlog
• Manage ongoing integration projects portfolio in co-operation with IT management
• Every now and then some traveling would be required.
We are looking for the person with:
• Professional experience in an operational, M&A or consulting capacity, with experience working on minimum one (post) merger, integration, or business transformation program implementation
• Few years of experience in IT project management
• Experience in working in a Business-IT interface
• Participation to Due Diligence is a plus
• Cooperative working style with a positive attitude and ability to work parallel with several assignments
• Ability to collaborate and quickly build effective working relationships in an international organization
• Analytical approach and ability to identify dependencies and key impacts
• Highly motivated team player
• Good written and verbal English and Finnish
We offer you an interesting, versatile, and rewarding position with a unique and value-driven organization with a strong culture of caring. At Lindström, you can feel appreciated as who you are and be encouraged to develop yourself, bring forward your ideas, and utilize your strengths in the best possible way with the opportunity to grow and develop professionally. Our head office is located at Kalasatama, Helsinki offering great working environment, services and is easy to reach. We work in fully hybrid mode offering flexibility to your daily life.
In everything we do we want to live our purpose: we care for people and our planet by inspiring people to shine and businesses to grow in a sustainable way.