Junior Business Controller, St1, Helsinki
Is your ambition to be a key player in the energy transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy? In St1, we make things happen! St1’s vision is to be the leading producer and seller of CO2-aware energy. To live true our vision, we are now looking for a Junior Business Controller to strengthten our controlling team.
As a Junior Business Controller, you will be part of the Finance team and supporting our Sustainability & Future Business and Business Technology Business Units as well as the support functions.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Making and developing business unit analysis, forecasts and operative reports for result and investments
- Focusing on Business Technology financials and cost allocation to Legal Units and Business Units and improve allocated costs transparency
- Joining in development of Business Technology vendor management process
- Developing cost allocation processes, models and tools within St1 Group, covering actuals/forecasts/long-range plans
- Promoting, developing and adhering to harmonized practices within the whole St1 by working together with business owners and Finance community
- Participating in common Tabella/PowerBI reporting development
Junior Business Controller we are looking for has:
- University/Polytechnic degree in Finance (e.g., B.Sc. or M.Sc.)
- Relevant work experience in Finance tasks
- Ability and willingness to learn new systems, fluent excel use experience, knowledge of Tabella, D365 and Power BI are assets.
- Fluent oral and written English; Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian are clear assets
In addition to the qualifications above, you have excellent cooperation and networking skills as well as development-oriented attitude. You are self-imposed and enjoy taking initiative. You are also curious, active to work close to business and ready to develop business and finance models in a changing environment.
We at St1 work based on our Culture for Growth which seeks in enabling sustainable future. As a St1 colleague we expect you to have a willingness to develop by learning from others, challenging conventional and innovating in new ways of working. You seek for a life-long learning. You are an ideal team player in supporting others but also challenging when necessary. You have commitment and ambition and hunger to grow in your role.
We offer you a versatile and challenging working environment where you get the opportunity to develop yourself and to work with a group of professionals that have true passion for their work and mission. In St1, you can see and be part of the whole value chain of energy transition in a constantly growing and innovative energy company with a clear vision and drive. The workplace is located along good transport connections in Helsinki (Tripla).
Are you the curious person with innovative mindset whom we are looking for? Please apply for this position with our online application by December 5th 2022. Please be informed that we will start discussions with the most suitable candidates already during the application period, and the position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
The recruitment process is carried out in cooperation with Barona. For more information about the role or the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Consultant Juha Vilpas, tel. +358 44 4602259 or email@example.com.