Manufacturing Supervisor for Sensor Assembly team, Vaisala Oyj
We are looking for Manufacturing Supervisor for Sensor Assembly team for our client Vaisala Oyj. The position is permanent and located in Vantaa and work is done in a day shift. Barona Engineering is the recruitment partner.
You will work at Vaisala Sensor Factory as Supervisor for the Sensor assembly team. You will be responsible for the daily management and supervising the assembly team of 8 employees. You will report to Head of Sensor Factory.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility of the daily operations
- Production planning and reporting against the plan
- Ensuring that quality and production targets are met
- Participating in planning and implementation of production development activities
- Resource planning
- Guidance and onboarding of team members
- Team development and wellbeing
To be successful in this role, we're searching for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Leadership skills
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing principles
- IT skills, including knowledge of production systems e.g MES/ERP
- Language skills: Finnish and English
- Experience/knowledge of electronics manufacturing
- Ability to cope with various things at the same time
- Decision making skills
We appreciate experience of working in a cleanroom environment and understanding of electronics manufacturing equipment/processes. You preferably have some managerial/team leading experience or longer experience from manufacturing.
You are result-orientated, active communicator and you have good problem solving skills. You understand the importance of high quality requirements and promoting the team work.
Vaisala offers an opportunity to develop your skills. You can refine your own role and tasks according to your own interests. Vaisala focuses on employee development and training.
For more information, please, contact Barona Engineering, Kristiina Vormala (+35840 837 4019), best available on Thursdays at 1-2 pm.