Marketing Manager to DEKRA Finland Oy
Oletko markkinoinnin näppärä monitaituri hakemassa uusia haasteita? Kiinnostaako työ kansainvälisessä yrityksessä osana ammattitaitoista ja mukavaa työporukkaa? Siinä tapauksessa tämä markkinointipäällikön työtehtävä DEKRAlla voi olla juuri sinun uusi työpaikkasi! Sijainti on joustava etätyömahdollisuudella.
We are looking for a professional
to join DEKRA Finland Oy.
The permanent employment contract is made directly with DEKRA.
On the road, at work and at home – DEKRA’s skilled experts create increased safety across all the key areas of life. The company has a clear and ambitious vision of the future. The vision for the company’s 100th birthday in 2025 is to see DEKRA as the global partner for a safe world. DEKRA generated revenues totaling more than €3.4 billion in 2021. The company currently employs 46,000 people in over 60 countries on all six continents.
What we look for:
In your role as a Marketing Manager, you implement strategic marketing plans and projects into versatile activities and ensure excellent customer experience in all marketing touchpoints in Finland. You will contribute through marketing projects and key initiatives together with sales, product management, business development, communications, and marketing team. Marketing Manager reports to the Director of Sales and will work closely with the global marketing team.
Your job includes:
- Execute company’s marketing strategy and DEKRA’s marketing campaigns in Finland
- Work with marketing team to manage brand and marketing initiatives.
- Perform market and client research.
- Create marketing materials such as reports, case studies, and product presentations
- Maintain schedules for marketing initiatives.
- Assist with website content and maintenance
- Provide support to global marketing team and sales in Finland
We hope you have:
- At least 5 years experience in marketing (b2b or b2c)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field is a plus
- Fluent in Finnish and English
- A high level of attention to detail and good sense of humor
- Proficient problem-solving skills and hands-on attitude
- Excellent communications skills, both written and spoken, and comfortable in communicating across levels
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently under pressure
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, experience with Salesforce Marketing cloud or other marketing tools is an advantage
What we can offer
- Opportunity to grow your career and improve your professional skills.
- Flexible work location in Finland with a remote working possibility.
- Interesting, versatile and independent work role with a support of co-workers.
- Good employment benefits and training opportunities.
- Teamwork, mutual trust, loyalty and integrity are the basis of our co-operation and are part of our values.
Will you join us? Be part in the journey of building our organization even greater! Please send your application letter with CV and salary request by Sunday 4th of December by clicking the apply link. The work will begin as soon as possible.
In case you have any questions, please contact Kati Blinnikka in Barona, tel. 050 370 8435/ firstname.lastname@example.org, best available on Tuesdays between 2 pm and 4 pm.
Please note, that we do not accept applications via email due to GPRD regulations.