Open application for CNC Operators - various locations
Are you a CNC Operator with proven work experience? Are you interested in a new job in Finland? Can you speak communicative English, Polish?
If you answered 3 times yes, don´t hesitate to send us your application! We have various job opportunities both for more and less experienced CNC Operators of CNC Lathes, Milling Machines, CNC Grinders, and more.
General description of work duties:
- Operating of CNC Machines (CNC Lathe, CNC Milling Machine, CNC Turning Machine, CNC Grinder, Machining Center)
- Different types of controllers ( mostly Fanuc, Heidenhain, Siemens, Mazak)
- Work with technical drawings
- Work with precision and accuracy
What we offer:
- Finish work contract signed with Barona
- Salary: between 13 - 18 €/h gross (based on experience) + various bonuses and additional payments (evening (+ 1,25 €/h) and night (+ 2,31 €/h) shifts fee payments, effectivity bonus, and others)
- Salary is paid twice per a month
- Working shifts: 40 h/week, day shifts or 2 / 3 shift system
- Work in stable and trustworthy companies
- Accommodation provided (various options, prices from 350 to 550 €/month)
- Start date: upon agreement
On top of that, you are getting holiday compensation (around 9% extra in the first year) and paid public holidays (around 4% extra) after the first month. You will benefit from extensive occupational health care after the first month and from work insurance. You will also receive the necessary PPE and work induction at the begging of your employment. At Barona, we offer you all the needed support with your relocation and moving to or inside Finland. We will guide and instruct you on how to deal with all administrative matters (initial registrations, tax, and social & healthcare coverage applications, accommodation arrangements, etc). We will be closely supporting you alongside your work-life in Finland and will constantly follow up on your work satisfaction. You can get support in English, Finnish, Polish, Slovak, Russian or Romanian languages.
- Experience with CNC operating
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Reliability, good working attitude
- Communicative level English or Polish language (at least B1)
Do not miss this job opportunity and submit your resume in the English language or contact us. We will be happy to help you to find the right job for you!