Project professional to project in Sweden
We are now looking for project professionals for interesting project in southern Sweden. Project will start during autumn 2024 and will last over 12 months. The roles we are looking to fill are: HSE Supervisor, Mechanical Supervisor, Site Assistant
HSE Supervisor tasks include:
- The evaluation of the risk assignments and supervision and instruction of the defined measures
- Attending to the safety inspection on site with the contractors
- Control of corrective actions defined during the inspection.
- Monitoring and tracking of the safety level in the site.
- Working with different HSE-organizations: reporting to the customer and within the company
Candidates should have previous experience working in HSE roles in construction sites and safety policies as well as good communication skills and good English skills.
Mechanical Supervisor tasks include:
- Manage, supervise, and lead the Mechanical works at site in collaboration with design- partner, Construction Manager, and other stakeholders.
- Plan and follow-up progress and quality of Mechanical works at site
- Proactively manage the scope of works, material flow and secure needed resources
- Manage subcontractors together with Construction Manager
- Participate and assist in start-ups and testing of the installed equipment and document the end results
- Maintain good relations and team spirit at site
- Manage and maintain good reporting practices
Mechanical supervisor candidates should have mechanical engineering background and previous experience in similar tasks as mentioned above. Good English skills and willingness to learn and adapt new technologies is also needed.
Site assistant is the first point of contact for clients, partners, and other visitors when arriving at the construction site. Therefore, the role requires someone who is customer service-oriented and friendly, capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously. The versatile job includes tasks related to setting up and maintaining the construction site office, as well as organizing meetings and handling other daily administrative matters.
Site assistant candidates should have previous experience in similar roles as well as good prioritization skills. You should also have good skills in Swedish and in English.
We will offer a challenging and interesting position in a modern construction project in Sweden. You will be oriented to your tasks, and you will be supported by competent project organization in your daily work.