We are looking for a results-driven and committed Recruiter to join our enthusiastic International Recruitment team. Our team supports with global recruitment operations the industry sector mainly, but also the HoReCa, logistics, and construction departments.
As our new Recruitment Specialist, you will be responsible mainly for:
- recruiting the international workforce
- writing and publishing job advertisements on various channels
- reviewing job applications
- interviewing candidates, and preparing the candidate’s presentations
- managing the day-to-day communication with the candidates,
- solving recruitment-related issues, as well as acting as a liaison between employees and Leading Consultants in Finland.
You will work in close collaboration with our colleagues from other countries like Finland, Slovakia, or Norway.
The work is done mainly during office hours, but this position requires flexibility and occasional adjustment in terms of working time.
- You are proactive, customer and results-oriented and define yourself as a people person.
- You always come up with the best solutions to tackle challenging situations and you can prioritize multiple tasks, even in tight deadlines.
- At the same time, you are a great team player, ready to jump in with a positive and fresh approach.
- We hope you have the courage to make decisions on recruitment-related matters and know how to handle your emotions and duties in stressful situations because, yes, we do meet them in our work!
- You work perfectly in English
- Your higher education degree supports your work in this position.
- Experience in an HR role gives you an advantage
- Coordination and organizational skills
- Nice working environment and access to our nationwide specialists’ network and training from Finland's largest personnel services company
- Possibility to increase your knowledge in HR and international recruitment tasks
- Diverse, multicultural, and supportive work community
- At Barona, we believe in freedom and responsibility teaming up to support you in your growth. And we will be happy to offer you more responsibility and development opportunities, based on your experience and interests.
- Last but not least, with us you will find awesome peers to hang up with. We mean it! You will be joining our fun coffee breaks and our on & offline team buildings, and exploring the most beautiful cities in Europe (once the situation allows us).
- At the moment, we are working in a hybrid model, but we will make sure that your induction will not be affected by any special circumstances.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to knowing you, so please tell us more about yourself by leaving here your application!
For more information about the position, please contact us.