Senior Full Stack Developer
Voyantic's Tagsurance System is a turn-key solution for equipping RFID tag production lines and processing machines with RFID testing. It runs on customer premises on the Voyantic-provided hardware/software stack and is connected to the cloud for updates, fleet management, and so forth. It monitors the production line and performs the testing actions at high speed and accuracy. RFID usage is growing fast globally, and we are devoted to growing our footprint in the industry. Would you like to be part of this inspiring mission? Our company is on an exciting growth journey and therefore we are now looking for a new Senior Developer to join our Full Stack Development team.
What we offer
- Great Place To Work Certified company with #8 ranking in best small companies in Finland 2022.
- A truly cross-functional teams consisting of HW designer, embedded developers, and full-stack developers
- Modern and interesting technology stack
- Opportunity to define and evolve the system architecture
- Coaching support to evolve to this role
- Low hierarchy company culture
- Flexible work arrangements and tools you prefer
- Total Reward package which includes phone, bike and Edenred benefits, yearly incentive program, personal development opportunities, company events, and comprehensive health and dental care topped with extensive insurance covering work and leisure
What does it take
- Proven few years work experience of full stack development
- Guide less experienced team members
- Good knowledge with
- NodeJS or GO lang
- API Development, REST, WS
- Cloud Native
- Linux, Kubernetes
- CI / CD, test automation
- Architecture design
- Interested to work with
- MQTT, Networking, Protobuf
- Realtime and embedded systems
- Timeseries data, MongoDB
- Data pipelines
- You want to build robust and maintainable systems running in factories and cloud 24/7
We offer flexible working hours and an option to work remotely. However, we appreciate the possibility to work at our brand new office in TakomoBase Helsinki occasionally.
How to apply
If you see yourself in this position, please get in touch with us asap. To apply, please submit your application via the link. The application period ends on 13.2.2023 but the vacancy will be filled as soon as the right candidate has been found.
Want to know more?
This recruitment is executed in co-operation with Northstar Talent. The employment contract will be signed directly with Voyantic.
For further information, please contact Niko Rautiainen