Service Technician, Element Logic
We are looking for a technician to Uusimaa region for our client Element Logic. The chosen person will be employed directly to Element Logic.
As a technician you install warehouse automation solutions to customers’ warehouses. In addition to the installations, you also perform maintenance tasks and act as a technical support to the customers. In some cases, you also educate the customers to efficiently use the automated solutions. Technician’s work includes some travel work, and the regular working area will be around Helsinki, Tampere, and Turku. If you want, this job may also offer you opportunities to work abroad, for example in Nordic countries or Estonia. Normally, your working day starts from your home, and you will have company’s car in your use. Even if the job title may hear quite specific, we are not expecting that you are a ready automation technician. Technical orientation and right attitude towards the customer service aspect of the work are the most important things for us, and we will offer you training to make you a professional!
What we are expecting from you:
- a suitable technical education (e.g. mechanics, electric, automation etc.)
- former experience from the field of technical installations and/or maintenance for example from the industrial field
- driving license B
- good IT skills
- fluency in Finnish
- strong English skills (English is Element Logic’s group language. This means for example that the technical support from our support team to our technicians will be offered in English.)
As a person, you are interested in learning new things and in developing the daily operations in your work. In addition to the installation and maintenance activities, you see customer service situations as a natural part of your work and are willing to help the people using the automated solutions. You are fine with both working alone and with team, and you are ready for the requirements of the travel work (occasionally longer days etc.).
What we are offering you:
- a great place to work (Element Logic has the Great Place to Work Certification™ in every country it has more than 10 employees)
- a flexible and fast-growing organization
- a high-quality introduction to your new work and constant support of the skilled colleagues
- a competitive salary and a service car for your daily work trips
- possibilities to also advance in your career and take more responsibilities
The chosen person will be employed directly to Element Logic and the working will start according to the common agreement. However, we hope that you could start during the first months of year 2022.
Got interested? Please apply for the position right away. The open position will be filled right away once the suitable person is being found.
Need more info? Do not hesitate to contact Perttu Piispa at Barona, p. 050 471 3321 (available on Mon, Wed & Fri), email: email@example.com