Our client Witron is seeking Service Technicians to work in a fully automated logistics facility. Witron is seeking new electro-mechanical maintenance experts to strengthen the on-site maintenance organization.
As a Service Technician, your main responsibilities include maintenance of the fully automated logistics system. You are responsible for the technical support, maintenance and scheduled inspections in the automation system (incl. cranes, conveyors, lifts), based on maintenance plan. You will also participate in troubleshooting and fault repair, whenever needed. You will assist System Operators to assure fluent processes and operation of the system. We hope you are able to make decisions independently and organize your workload efficiently.
You will be able to develop yourself in the field of maintenance and hone your skills with state-of-the-art automation machinery. Your work shifts are based on a three-shift model (also during weekends), the facility is located in Sipoo. Employment for this position is permanent.
You are the person we are seeking if you possess:
- previous experience in the field of electro-mechanical maintenance and automation
- applicable technical training/education
- technical orientation and ability to solve problems
- good physical condition
- ability to work on high levels (up to 24 meters) and on different temperature areas (-25… +22C)
- readiness for three-shift work
- fluent English skills, preferably also Finnish skills
For your experience and knowledge Witron will offer you:
- good and expansive orientation period
- opportunities to develop your skills and progress in your career
- possibility to take part in international projects in the future.
- competitive salary, including personnel benefits and rewards system
If you have any questions, please contact Valtteri Rantala, firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +358 50 478 6174. Please apply directly using the accompanying link, the position will be filled as soon as the right person is found.