CNC Operator to Kesälahti
We are looking for an experienced CNC OPERATOR for our customer Kesla Oy, a sub-producer of forestry machines and wood industry devices. We offer a long-term employment relationship.
The work is currently done in two shifts, from Monday to Friday, with a total number of 40 hours per week. Working schedule: Morning shift 6.00-14.00 (Monday-Friday) and evening shift 14.00-24.00 (Monday-Thursday). The salary level is in accordance with the collective agreement from the industrial field (TES), and the wage is paid twice per month. We provide the PPE, e-introduction to occupational safety, and constantly follow up on your employment satisfaction.
As a CNC Operator in this position, you will:
- Operate and make settings on CNC-controlled machining centers
- Work with machining plates and welded parts
- Use Quaser MK603 and HX805 machines
- Use Fanuc controlled program
- Work experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of using CNC-controlled machining centers
- Being able to adjust parameters on the machining
- English language: communicative level (at least B1)
We offer you a long-term job with good working conditions and benefits:
- Finnish employment contract for at least 1 year with the possibility of extension
- Possibility of doing extra working hours
- Accommodation is arranged by the employer, paid by the employee (cost around 500-600 €/month - own apartment)
- Holiday compensation (around 9% extra in the first year) and paid public holidays (around 4% extra) after the first month
- Occupational health care coverage
- Accident at work insurance
- Relocation service (accommodation arrangement, tax office visits, etc.)
- Support in a foreign language, if needed (Polish, Slovak, Russian or Romanian)
The work starts as soon as the ideal candidate is found, so don't hesitate to send your application today!