Customer Support Coordinator
Are you prepared to apply your inquisitive nature and strong work ethic to help our team ensuring and creating premier customer experience?
We are looking to reinforce our team with two coordinators, as a substitute for study leave until 31.10.24 and as a substitute for maternity leave until 30.9.23. We seek talented and fun individuals who possess the humility and passion to succeed with us.
In our team we solve our customers’ challenges by working together as a team and work to answer the questions that have never been asked before, taking ownership in finding the solutions to them. A career at Parker is not for everyone, though. Achieving success at Parker requires dedication and an insatiable desire to continue to learn and develop. At Parker we live true every day our shared values; winning culture, passionate people, valued customers and engaged leadership.
The key areas of the role are
- Be the first point of contact to our valued customers, taking ownership of the tasks and communicating actively with all stakeholders involved
- Ensuring and creating premier customer experience together with our team and internal stakeholders
- Proactive customer support with versatile industrial B2B client base, including administrative tasks such as order entry, EDI log management and other daily routine tasks of order-to cash value stream
- Continuous improvement activities e.g., process development and participating in High Performance teams
What we expect from you
- Some experience in B2B customer support involving use of ERP and supply chain related tasks
- Suitable education background
- Proactive and solution-oriented mindset and growth mindset – you are eager to learn something new every day and can’t wait to share the knowledge with the team!
- Comfortable to use and adopt the most common IT-systems.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Finnish, Swedish skills a plus
- You are a true team player with a can-do attitude who embraces new situations as possibilities
What we are offering to you:
- Hybrid work model and modern office either at Vantaa or Tampere.
- Very good package of employee benefits
- Excellent opportunities for advancement within Customer Support and within the company
- Support from local team of 13 people and ca. 55 Nordic Customer Support team members who are waiting to help you onboard
- Parker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on grounds of age, race, religion, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, or disability in relation to recruitment and employment
- Sustainability - We are committed to being carbon neutral by 2040.
We welcome you to the team! You can apply for this position via attached application form. We start the interviews already during the application period, so don't hesitate to submit your application!
For more information about this position, please contact Barona's consultant Maria Vilkanen, p. +358 504057832.