Electricians to Norway
We’re currently looking for electricians who have enthusiasm and are keen to develop a career within our customers in Norway.
You will be expected to ensure optimal electrical equipment operation and provide an efficient maintenance service over a wide range of residential buildings (apartments, garages, basements, and technical rooms). Your main task will be to understand and carry out electrician duties - pulling cables, making electrical connections, and instrumentation, in a safe and organized manner. But also to positively approach other tasks given by superiors.
A DSB certification is a very important asset for this position, but relevant studies and qualifications (vocational school and practice in the electrical field) also allow you to apply for the DSB certificate. And we will support you with this application.
The working area is Oslo region, Norway, and the work schedule can support a rotation system, depending on your own wishes. The employment is on a long-term basis, across various projects in different customers' facilities.
- DSB Certification or vocational education as an electrician
- Vocational practice as an electrician
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Ability to speak fluent English or any of the Scandinavian languages
- Norwegian social security number or a temporary D-nr is a big advantage
- Ability to work independently but also within a team
- Customer-orientation skills
In return, we will offer:
- Long-term employment relationship
- Competitive salary - depends on experience and DSB certificate possession
- Flexible working options and rotation set-up (3/1 or 6/2)
- Good working conditions and a supportive environment
- Work insurance
- PPE is provided
- Help with finding accommodation (the cost is between 3500 to 5900 NOK, depending on the standards and how permanent the employee wishes to have the housing)
Facts about the recruitment process:
The first stage of the recruitment process will be an initial phone interview with the recruiter, followed by a video interview with the recruiter from Norway.
Seems like a good fit for you? Send your application and wait for a reply from us! We will be reviewing and interviewing candidates during the application period.