Financial Controller, Group Accounting, Helsinki
We are now looking for Financial Controller, Group Accounting for our customer, whom as a person embraces new challenges, is capable of building long-lasting connections within an international organization and is especially sharp when working with numbers.
Financial Controller, Group Accounting
As a Financial Controller, Group Accounting you will be part of a four-membered team, located in Vantaa. You will gain insight into the entire business and work closely with the local teams and Finance colleagues located in Europe. Relating to your designated area you will be responsible of preparing interim reports and financial statements and offer insight and guidance matters concerning IFRS and Finnish GAAP. You ensure further development and improvement of record-to-report processes, as well as control environment (OMX). This is a temporary position lasting until spring 2024. Remote work will be partially possible.
- Group accounting, consolidation, and financial reporting
- Monthly and interim financial reports, compilation of financial statements and ensuring their accuracy
- Taking a proactive role as an IFRS specialist for specific accounting areas
- Updating IFRS accounting policies and group guidelines
- Development of consolidation and reporting processes
- Working as a key-user in the group’s finance and consolidation systems
- Providing additional support contributing to the team’s objectives in the areas of general and group accounting, taxation, and other reporting related tasks
An ideal candidate for this position has:
- A degree in finance or equivalent qualifications
- A minimum of 2-4 years of relevant work experience in accounting, auditing, or financial controlling
- Good knowledge of group consolidation and IFRS standards
- Proficiency with Excel and IT systems and ability to learn new tools
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English – Finnish skills are considered an asset.
In addition to the qualifications above, you have excellent cooperation and networking skills as well as a development-oriented attitude. You enjoy taking the initiative and reflect willingness to learn and grow as a professional.
Are you whom we are looking for? Please submit your online application by 06.12.2022, including your CV and salary expectation. Please note that we will start discussions with the most suitable candidates during the application period, and the position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found. The recruitment process is carried out in cooperation with Barona.
For more information about the role or the recruitment process, please contact:
Recruitment Consultant Julia Leppänen, tel. +358 46 922 7672, email email@example.com