Front Office Manager - Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort Oy, Saariselkä
Have you ever dreamed about working behind the Arctic Circle? Do you have work experience as a hotel receptionist? Do you like to work with people? Do you have managerial skills? Are you fluent in English? Are your answers YES? Then, read our job offer below, take a chance, and be a part of our Barona family in the heart of magical Lapland which offers you an unforgettable experience!
For our client, Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort Oy, we are looking for a skilled and experienced FRONT OFFICE MANAGER.
**JOB DESCRIPTION: **
As a Front Office Manager, you will be responsible for supervising the front office employees and ensuring that the front office runs smoothly. Your task will include for example:
- Oversee the daily operations of the front office
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided to guests
- Guest's check-in and check-out
- Greeting guests, and helping and guiding them in order to enhance guest satisfaction
- Train, supervise and manage front office employees
- Manage bookings, reservations and check-ins
- Maintain accurate records and reports
- Handle guest complaints and concerns
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure guest satisfaction
- Ensure compliance with hotel policies and procedures
- Participate in hiring and development processes
- Support the Hotel Manager
Who we are looking for?
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Previous relevant experience in a similar position as a receptionist in the hotel industry (min. 5 years)
- Previous relevant experience as a supervisor
- Fluent oral and written English is a MUST, other languages are a big plus
- The ability to work independently but also in a team
- Excellent people and managerial skills
- Excellent communication skills and being customer oriented
- Being able to handle multitasking and work under a pressure
- Driving license is a plus
- Work in pristine nature and enjoy the beauty of Finnish Lapland
- Full-time job (112,5h/3w) - the employment terms are govern by the collective agreement of the tourism and restaurant industry
- Permanent employment - the starting date is upon agreement
- Competitive salaries - according to the collective agreement or upon agreement depending on the previous experience and education
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to rent staff accommodation
Working in Finland:
Working in Finland also having access to the beautiful nature of Lapland, with its stunning aurora borealis and unique wildlife. Finland is one of the safest countries in the world and offers a great work-life balance.
Why choose this job:
As a Front Office Manager at Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort, you will have the opportunity to work in a unique and beautiful environment while gaining valuable experience in the hospitality industry. You will be part of a dynamic team dedicated to providing our guests with exceptional service and unforgettable experiences.
Information about the selection process:
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send us your application via the link below. For more information about the position, please contact Barona's recruitment consultant Denisa Souza, email@example.com, +358 503246401. We look forward to hearing from you!