GREEN GROWTH RAW MATERIAL PROGRAM MANAGER, Neova Group
Neova Group’s Green Growth strategy is promoting sustainable food production and healthy living environments. As part of the strategy, Neova is increasing the use of sustainable green growth raw materials in growing media, animal bedding, activated carbon and biostimulant products. We are searching a Program Manager to lead a new group level strategic program, which consists of multiple already ongoing projects within Kekkilä-BVB and Neova, and new activities and projects to be started later.
Program Manager is responsible for bringing the overall program forward. Program manager will also work together with the project managers and other internal and external networks collecting data and evaluating potential new raw material streams, technologies, the sustainability of raw materials, customer and market needs, value chain position and product development needs.
Based on this information and analysis Program Manager draws conclusions and makes progress suggestions. As a result, new products based on sustainable green growth raw materials are released to markets and/or new businesses established.
This strategic future-oriented work provides a great view to different Neova Group businesses and networks in creating green growth. Program manager will report to the must-win owner and work in matrix organization. Steering group will be established to guide the work. We hope that you could locate in De Lier, Netherlands or Vantaa, Finland.
To succeed in the work, we expect
- M.Sc or Ph.D. level education in horticulture, agronomy, environmental science or technology
- Proven experience of leading larger scale projects or programs: ability to structurize, execute and complete many simultaneous actions in cooperation with the network
- Ability to analyse extensive information and draw conclusions based on it
- Understanding about business and commercialization, product development, circular economy, biorefineries and/or applied research
- Working experience preferably in commercial companies
- Networks within biomass, agronomy or horticulture research or customers in European level
- Language: fluent oral and written English, native Finnish or Dutch language
We offer you
- Interesting and future oriented work
- Innovative and inspiring colleagues
- Willingness to travel regularly, mainly between Netherlands and Finland
- Compensation corresponding to work requirements and harmonized Neova Group employee benefits
- Office at Netherlands or at Finland, hybrid working model
For more information, please, contact Barona Engineering, Kristiina Vormala (+35840 837 4019), best reached on Monday 3.1.2022 at 2-3 pm and on Thursday 13.1.2022 at 1-2 pm.