Grinders wanted in Karkkila
Grinders for Metalworking Industry We are currently seeking grinders for our client in Karkkila, Finland, to work on the processing of metal products in the metallurgical industry. Your main responsibility will be to ensure the quality of castings of various sizes by bringing the products to a shipment-ready state.
• Grinding/cleaning of metal castings using pneumatic grinding machines
• Removal of excess metal formed during the casting process
• Main material: steel
• Work is performed while wearing a mask
• High internal temperature
• Handling large parts; lifting devices are available for heavy parts
• Prior experience in foundry production, preferably in at least one stage of the casting process will be advantage
• Readiness for physically demanding work
• Ability to work independently
• Willingness to work in 3 shifts (currently 2 shifts)
• Ability to communicate with supervisors in Finnish or Russian languages
• Finnish employment contract
• 40 hours of work per week
• Salary based on the collective agreement.
• Rotation options as agreed upon
• Stable company with long-term employment prospects
Shared apartment with a separate room.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please let us know. The starting date is as soon as possible.