IT Architect, Integration Services
We are now looking for an IT Architect, Integration Services to join our Application Platforms Design Team. In this position you will be the technical lead for a platform service supporting many UPM business areas. The position is located in Helsinki or Tampere, Finland.
Greetings from your future team
“UPM IT has an active role in the UPM digitalization journey and in adopting new technologies with agility and speed by utilizing the IT partner ecosystem. Business driven IT service development, IT service delivery and IT transformations are focus areas in UPM IT strategy. UPM Integration team plays a key role in enabling the transformation journey. In addition to providing existing integration platform services, we are in the middle of ramping up new modern capabilities and ways of working to support ever-growing business demand. In this position you would be both leveraging the knowledge and usage of the new capabilities to various business areas, but also supporting the initiatives around the existing platforms. Welcome to our team!” – Andrea Marseglia & Atro Tammi, your future colleagues
What you’ll do
Integrations Services is one of UPMs’ key enabling IT services. The mission of the team is to enable high quality integration services to UPM Business, often in a complex multi-vendor system landscape, composed of both on-premises and increasingly cloud services.
You will report to Design Team Lead, Application Platforms, UPM IT. You will work closely with Platform Owner & Architect, IT Service Owners and External Vendors. In this role you will:
- Lead UPM’s Integration Services’ Platform Architecture and Roadmapping Model Integration Services Architecture and align it with UPM’s Enterprise Architecture
- Consult and support business projects in contributor or Integrations lead role
- Drive the evolution of Integration Services Platform as a team with Platform Owner and Architect
- Onboard, lead and manage our development partners
- Collaborate with UPM’s Data and Digi Management Office on ETL (Extract Transform Load) topics
Who you are
- You are motivated and enjoy leading change
- You have professional experience in a large and global corporate environment
- You have previous experience with successful deliveries
- You have experience of various integration design patterns, in context of business platforms such as SAP & Salesforce
- You have experience in documenting, visualizing, and communicating integration use cases and architectures
- You have experience of enterprise architecture frameworks and architecture modeling languages
- You have great communication skills, primarily in English
- You have earlier experience of API Management, IPaaS and ETL Integrations. You also are familiar with Enterprise Service Bus, Microservices and Event Driven Architecture
This is what we offer for you
- A meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have a highly skilled IT team which we call the Digiforce. We are a multifaceted, international organization that works as a team to achieve commonly shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
The position is located in Helsinki or Tampere.
For further information please contact Northstar Talent's Lassi Jyrinsalo (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Tomi Niskanen (email@example.com)
Please apply via the link above and attach your CV and cover letter by the end of 4.12.2022.
A security background check may be performed for those selected to UPM positions, in accordance with the company recruitment guidelines and the Security Clearance Act 726/2014.
UPM is a non-smoking workplace in Finland.