IT Solution Owner - D365 sales
In this business-critical role, you will be a key player as IT Solution Owner, Sales by defining and managing development of IT Solutions for D365 based on business needs. You would join in a moment during which we are expanding Lindström’s systems and services. In this role MS Dynamics Sales is the focus inside of CRM solution but beside this there are areas/modules to explore including a coming Microsoft Dynamics Ecosystem roll-out. This process will allow professional growth to every team member. This job role offers an excellent perspective to the whole Lindström group until the end customer. We work in an international and multicultural environment that spices up our everyday work.
In this role your main responsibilities will include:
• Designing and managing the development of Sales IT Services and Business Applications globally
• Capturing and analyzing business requirements to develop IT Solution further
• Defining the IT solution development roadmap together with business
• Managing the development work with business stakeholders, IT internal and external teams
• Working on solution architecture design with IT architecture team
• Managing IT solution development budget
• Benchmarking and ensuring the continuous development of D365 solutions
• Verifying developed solution against captured business requirements
• Collaborating with IT Service Manager to make new development ready for production release
We are looking for a person with:
• Couple of years of experience in the development of Microsoft Dynamics D365 solutions
• Prior experience of business processes especially in Sales. Marketing and Customer Engagement is a plus.
• Experience in IT solution design work
• Experience in collecting functional requirements based on business requirements
• Experience in working with business stakeholders and defining vision, roadmap to develop IT solution
• Experience in managing development of IT solution based on visions, roadmap
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills
• Fluent written and verbal English
• Independent and proactive approach to work
• Keen interest to learn and develop own capabilities
We offer you an interesting, versatile, and rewarding position with a unique and value-driven organization with a strong culture of caring. At Lindström, you can feel appreciated as who you are and be encouraged to develop yourself, bring forward your ideas, and utilize your strengths in the best possible way with the opportunity to grow and develop professionally. Our head office is located at Kalasatama, Helsinki offering great working environment, services and is easy to reach. We work in fully hybrid mode offering flexibility to your daily life.
In everything we do we want to live our purpose: we care for people and our planet by inspiring people to shine and businesses to grow in a sustainable way.
Please leave your application ASAP. Please be quick since the position will be filled as soon as a matching candidate has been identified. The recruitment process will include interviews and aptitude assessment.