MIG-MAG Welders to Reijola
We are looking for two MIG-MAG WELDERS to join a Finnish manufacturer of berry harvesters. You will start with a fixed-term contract, which can be extended to a long-term agreement later on. The workplace is located in Reijola.
Your main responsibilities will include welding mainly black steel - small classes top, bottom end connection. The welding methods used in the production are Mig-Mag and sometimes Tig. Welding of the pieces is done according to technical drawings and job specifications, so we hope you are able to independently understand the welding blueprints. We also expect you to be detailed-focused and be able to do your tasks with efficiency and consistency. Your enthusiasm to learn about the products in this industry is also highly valued.
Your background for this position:
- Work experience with MIG/MAG welding
- TIG welding experience is seen as an advantage
- Previous experience in welding mild steel
- English language knowledge: communicative level (at least B1)
- You are a team player with a good work attitude
Our customer is working in a 2 shifts model (morning and evening), with a total number of 40 hrs per week. The working time is during business days - Monday to Friday. For the second shift, you will get additional evening fee compensation. Our current payment schedule is twice/ month, so you will receive your wage in the middle and in the end of each month.
The work starts as soon as possible or when agreed with the suitable candidate.
What we offer:
- Finnish employment contract, signed with Barona Teollisuus Oy
- Salary is paid according to TES collective agreement
- Accommodation provided by the employer, paid by the employee: cost around 300-400 €/month (room in a shared flat) or 500-600€/month (own studio)
- Holiday compensation (around 9% extra in the first year)
- Paid public holidays (around 4% extra) after the first month
- Occupational health care
- Work Insurance
- PPE provided
- Relocation service (accommodation arrangement, tax office visits, etc.)
- Support in English, Finnish, Polish, Slovak, Russian or Romanian
- Follow-up on personnel satisfaction
We welcome applications from candidates who are flexible for 2 shifts- work and who meet all the above-listed requirements.