Are you exploring work opportunities with welding? You are on the right place! Our client is searching for MIG/MAG Welders to Kajaani, Finland.
We are looking for an experienced MIG/MAG welders to working on demanding project parts. Welding includes BW and FW joints in different kind of positions. Materials are mainly alloy and high strength steels. You need to read blueprints and take care of fitting and grinding as well. Factory works in 2 or 3 shift and offers at least 40 hours / week.
- MIG/MAG welding machines and grinder
- Welding carbon, alloy and high strength steels
- Finnish work contract
- Possibility to work for bank hours
- Accommodation: provided, paid by the employee, approx. 280 €/month
- Holiday compensation (around 9 % extra in the first year)
- Paid public holidays (around 4 % extra) after the first month
- Occupational health care
- Work insurance
- Relocation service (accommodation arrangement, tax office visits, etc.)
- Min. 3 years of experience as MIG/MAG Welder
- Experience with reading blueprints and welding markings
- Aluminium welding experience is an advantage
- English or Russian or Polish language knowledge is a must (fluent)
- Valid welding certifications are an advantage
- Ability to work independently
- Start date: upon agreement
Are you interested? Apply now!
If you have further questions, please contact: Aleksandra Suslova 0444602083 (english / russian)