MIG/MAG Welders to Kesälahti
Our customer in Kesälahti is growing the team and is looking for 2 welders to join the production unit. One year contract with extension posibility is offered!
Your job requires manual welding of the pieces and preparation of the components for the robot welding. It also includes finishing and cleaning the welding marks, after robot soldering. In addition, you might be involved in other welding assembly tasks or other assignments given by superiors. The facility is fitted with modern welding equipment and work tools.
For this position, you will need to have:
- Work experience in a similar position
- Knowhow of the welding machine parameters adjustment
- Knowledge of welding steel S355-700 (only black steel)
- Technical drawings understanding and reading skills
- English language skills - communicative level (at least B1)
- Education in the metal industry is seen as an advantage
We offer you a job where you will have the chance to develop yourself with challenging and varying tasks, in a team of skilled professionals. The employment contract is signed with Barona and it starts as soon as possible, depending on your availability. The working time is 40 hrs/ week, scheduled in a 2 shifts system, so we expect you to be flexible for shift work. You will receive appropriate workwear and extensive induction at the beginning of your employment.
We offer a good salary, according to the collective agreement in this industry, which is paid regularly twice per month. For the evening shift working hours, you will get an additional shift pay allowance. We can provide you with accommodation, for the cost of around 500-600 €/month (own apartment).
From Barona, you will also receive:
- Support and guidance regarding your relocation to Finland, if needed
- Extensive occupational healthcare coverage
- Work insurance
- E-introduction to occupational safety
- Additional employee benefits - access to promotional prices to gym and wellness chains around Finland, discount codes for various online and accommodation service providers.
Please apply as soon as possible, as we will start the interviews already during the application period. The position will be filled once a suitable candidate is found.