New opportunity for winter season!! Fast food worker to Burger King in Levi, Finland
Would you like to spend the end of the year in the winter paradise, where you can combine your work journey with a fun and joy? Come to one of the largest ski resorts in Finland and work as the Restaurant Worker / Fast food Cook in Levi, Finland (work is for winter season 2023/2024).
In this position, your duties will be:
Preparation fast food meals from Burger King menu
Kitchen cleaning, inventory management, building of positive relationships with the clients
Other duties assigned by the manager
Start date: half of November 2023
Length of the season: until end of April 2024
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Finnish employment contract.
- Seasonal work from November till the end of April 2024
- Salary: 11,38 -12,67€ / h ( (for strongly experienced candidates can be higher) + extras
- Extras for working on Sundays or public holiday (100%), afternoon shift (+ 1,33 € / h), evening shift (+ 2,25 € / h).
- Working shifts: 90h / 3 weeks (can be more in high season)
- Accommodation: provided, paid by the employee (approx. 250 € per month for a double room)
- Accommodation is in walking distance from workplace (max 3 km distance)
- Barona acts as a collaborator, and the employment agreement will be with Barona, but you will be working for Levi Hotel Spa.
Plenty of STAFF BENEFITS such as:
- Ski bus free of charge
- Spa free of charge
- Possibility of using hotel ski pass
- Gym discount from monthly ticket
- Discounts in other restaurants (Burger King, Ahku, Classic Pizza, Kekäle)
- Occupational health care after first month
- Work insurance
- Relocation service (accommodation arrange, tax office visits, etc.)
- Previous experience is not needed
- English on communicative level: B1 - B2,
- Ability to work in team
- Positive attitude and pro - customer orientation
- Diligence and good physical condition
- Hygiene passport is needed (possibility to be completed in Finland)
More information about our client:
Levi Hotel Spa Resort is like an oasis at the foot of the mountain. Coming back from a snowy safari it is wonderful to relax under the twinkling stars in the open air pools of the water world, while in the summer it is the white nightless nights that fascinate our guests.
Whether travelling in the company of grown-ups only or with children, we can offer you magical Lapland experiences to cherish. We have two hotels side by side sharing the same resort facilities –reception, four restaurants, Water World Levi and other facilities at spa building as well as conference facilities.