We are looking for a quality inspector to work in our customer's quality team in Danfoss Editron.
The position is full time permanent employment and you get employed straight to Danfoss Editron.
- Ensure continues manufacturing without interruption on component quality issues.
- Securing customer form product failures caused by component deviation that are not obvious a during product assembly.
- Back end for supplier continues improvement to ensure component compliance and availability.
- Component verification against design, specifications, and customer specific requirements.
- Recording of verification results.
- Final product verification as part of internal audit process and checks prior delivery.
- Suppliers claim registration and site communication
- Supporting systematic continues improvement (e.g., MSA studies, process capability checks, Kizen workshops, problems solving events).
- Position success criteria: component availability at the production line, NC components stopped prior reaching assembly line, supplier claim communicated on a timely manner.
Competence and knowledge required
- Min 1 year experience as inspector / technician / machine operator within Quality or Operations
- Knowledge of the tolerancing concept for linear, form and positioning characteristics.
- Ability to use hand measurement tools measurement
- Good command of English (need to hold communication with Supplier Quality - global organisation)
- Problem solving tools knowledge (8D, 4-Stpe, fishbone diagram and etc.)
- Can work independent and self leading without daily manager contact
- Knowledge of electrical measurements and ability to read test reports.
Please add CV to your application. Barona process applications during period of applying.