Waiters for winter season to Harriniva in Lapland, Finland
Have you always wanted to see aurora borealis? Do you want to learn how to drive snowmobile or find out what is a husky safari? Ready for an unforgettable winter adventure? If yes, we have the perfect seasonal job for you!
We are looking for WAITERS for our client - adventure resort Harriniva, for upcoming winter season.
This seasonal position is available from November to the end of March 2024. It is a full time job, with an average of 90h per three weeks.
As a member of a great team, you will be responsible for serving various dishes and drinks, from a la carte menus to breakfasts and buffet tables.
With an international team, you will need to have a team spirit and be open-minded, using English as the work language. With the highest season being very busy, we are looking for individuals who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive attitude.
If you're ready for an adventure and want to create unforgettable dining experiences, apply now!
- Finnish fixed-term employment contract
- Competitive salary depending on work experience: from 2031eur up to 2230eur .
- Extra compensations for evening (+1,33€/h), night (+2,25€/h) & Sundays/public holidays (+100%) shifts
- Accommodation is provided by the employer, paid by the employee. The cost: 170-350€ per month / single or shared rooms
- Relocation assistance and support with the official formalities in Finland
- Reduction in restaurants is 50%
- Reductions in souvenir shops is 25%
- Reduction in accommodation 50 %
- Breakfast (4 €), lunch and dinner (6,08 €) are available for purchase daily
- Coffee is free for staff members and trainees from the coffee machine in the staff room
- Hotel saunas are warmed daily 20:00-21:00 for the staff use
- Visits to the husky farms for free of charge
- Short husky safari outside of high season free of charge
- Arctic Sauna World entrance 5 € for staff, family members max 5 pax at time - 50%
- Free equipment rental (skis, snowshoes, fatbikes)
- Previous work experience in the position min. 2 years
- English language on a communicative level - min. B2 level
- French or German language is an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent customer service skills
- Being a self-motivated team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Driving license is a plus
- Hygiene and alcohol passport is needed
Information about the selection process:
If you feel this is the job you dream about, please, submit your CV in English and we will get in touch with you to discuss next steps.