Waiters / Waitresses for Winter season to Levi, Lapland
Do you want to experience an winter adventure and visit one of the largest ski resorts in Finland this year? Join to BARONA and apply for the position of a WAITER / WAITRESS FOR WINTER SEASON for hotel restaurants. Come to Lapland and develop your career!
In this position, your duties will be:
- Daily meals distribution - breakfast, lunch, dinner, a la carte dishes
- Efficient customer service
- Building positive relationships with clients, team work
- Other duties assigned by the manager
- Start date: half of November 2023; length of the season until end of April 2024
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Finnish employment contract.
- Salary: 12.77-14,03 € / h (for strongly experienced candidates can be higher) + extras
- Working shifts: 90h / 3 weeks (usually more hours in high season).
- Extras for working on Sundays or public holiday (100%), afternoon shift (+ 1,33 € / h), evening shift (+ 2,25 € / h).
- Accommodation: provided, paid by the employee (approx. 250 € per month for a double room)
- Accommodation is in walking distance (It is near of city center)
- Barona acts as a collaborator, and the employment agreement will be with Barona, but you will be working for Levi Hotel Spa.
Plenty of STAFF BENEFITS such as:
- Ski bus free of charge
- Spa free of charge
- Possibility of using hotel ski pass
- Gym discount from monthly ticket
- Discounts in other restaurants (Burger King, Ahku, Classic Pizza, Kekäle)
- Previous experience as a waiter/waitress needed
- English language on communicative level (at least level B1)
- Ability to work in a team and a positive attitude to work.
- Hygiene passport, alcohol passport a big plus (possibility to be completed in Finland)
More information about our client:
Levi Hotel Spa Resort is like an oasis at the foot of the mountain. Coming back from a snowy safari it is wonderful to relax under the twinkling stars in the open air pools of the water world, while in the summer it is the white nightless nights that fascinate our guests.
Whether travelling in the company of grown-ups only or with children, we can offer you magical Lapland experiences to cherish. We have two hotels side by side sharing the same resort facilities –reception, four restaurants, Water World Levi and other facilities at spa building as well as conference facilities.